Saturday, May 29, 2010

gate A5


































the plan:
fly from Albany > to Washington > to Ottawa > to Frankfurt, Germany

Emma, Naomi, and all the flight attendants seem to think everything is going to go according to plan...

I didn't do anything stupid yet, so hopefully all will go according to plan and I'll be in Frankfurt at 630 AM German time (midnight 30 Home time) I'll be covering over 4000 miles in 14 hours wooohooo.

Plans for the week? No Idea :D gonna spend it in the foothills of the Alps with some pretty awesome friends from my german class!!
wowowoo

Then we'll be training it to Marburg, where I'll be studying.

tschau for now!




3 comments:

  1. "in the foothills of the Alps" .... i better see some pictures of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! pix would be wonderful, along with what we are looking at. Have fun, feel the experience!
    Blessings,
    Tehara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! I'm glad you're having fun, and I can't wait to see all of your amazing pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete